Indice del forum

Web Marketing

Forum di discussione sulla paratica di web-marketing online

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

White is probably the hues to be noticed during this time of
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Mims

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 02 Dic 2019 08:49:14    Oggetto:  White is probably the hues to be noticed during this time of
Descrizione:

White is probably the hues to be noticed during this time of year. Today
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, one can find tons of magnificent kinds in white flat shoes available, for ladies who like their shoes. Flat shoes are comfortable, sophisticated and may be worn with plenty of outfits. These are a notably good choice for wearing as part of your wedding dress, or even for a fresh and neat informal style. There are plenty of designs which are even appropriate for those particular nights out. Since there are many stylish shopping malls to choose from, you’ll be sure to obtain a pair to suit your needs, regardless of what town you go shopping.

In line with the ‘Black Swan’ design look presently enhancing the catwalks
, would be the ballerina footwear. These forms of white flat shoes are both sophisticated and even gorgeous and they are well suited for wearing with a floral attire or even skirt while in the summer months. Both playful and womanly, the ballerina shoe may also be worn out as part of a more elegant garments for a night out or perhaps special occasion.

One other elegant option for white flat shoes, are court shoes. These are typically simple varieties of shoes, that may look good using a skirt or dress. They’re also suitable for wearing as part of your bridal wear, if you do not like to go with a high heeled shoe. There are lots of forms of court shoes, which you can prefer to accommodate the special occasion.

If you are looking to get a kind of white flat shoes to use for a particular date
, then this pair of sequinned shoes will help you to finish of your wardrobe flawlessly. They can put a bit of glow to your clothing, and can stand out using a sequinned top or skirt. White flat leather lace up footwear is yet another excellent selection for a night out or big day. These will keep your feet nice and relaxed, and may save you from slipping over in the dance floor.

A pair of slip on trainers may be an alternative if you are taking part in your favorite sport. These white flat shoes will provide a comfortable and tranquil look, and can also make sure you keep your wardrobe refreshing and stylish. These kinds of shoes will go well having a pair of white shorts.

Relax a bit and begin looking for a pair of flats to match your preference.

A major fan of womens trends and excellent deals, I am often looking for the latest trends in fashion at the best selling prices. I especially appreciate staying up-to-date on womens shoes, and well-known brands are not all that important to me.

sexy high heels
, sexy high heels

What do a power cut and a Sudanese mountain have in common? Silence, sweet Silence! They can get you back to your source.

The Power (Cut) and the Beauty!

This evening, just as I was about to put my daughter's favourite meal - home made vegetable lasagne - into the oven, the lights went off. A power cut had us standing slightly helpless in the dark.

Luckily, the house is full of candles and my solar powered torch always works, so we fumbled our way to the fuse box and then to the door to find the street lights were off and everyone around us was in darkness too. This was a first for us and I liked it.

My daughter was a little disappointed at having to replace lasagne with bread and cheese
, but there we sat by candle light and made plans of what to do if this lasted for days. We felt a little adventurous and talked about what it would have been like to live without electricity, how people who have long power cuts in freezing conditions cope...

And then, we noticed the silence - no buzz from the PC, no music, no tv. My cell phone battery was flat, so I was unreachable. How strangely liberating that was!

We went for a walk to find out how many houses or streets were affected. Despite the October drizzle and the unusual darkness
, the sky seemed brighter than usual. But it was the silence that felt best.

In our civilised world it is virtually impossible to experience true silence. There is almost always the buzz of 'something? around. Some years ago I had my most profound experience of total stillness.

The Stillness of the Desert

Whilst in the deserts of Sudan, I left the little group I was travelling with for a while to climb up a solitary mountain (well, a rather high hill, really). Once I sat up there, I felt ?on top of the world?. But what struck me most was the total and complete stillness that surrounded me.

Not a car, no voices
, no breeze, not even birds singing. I sat and stared and thought and after a while my thoughts turned into silence as well. No-thing became everything. It was one of the most beautiful experiences in my life. Ever since, I have loved the sound of silence.

Many people find silence unbearable. They need a background ?noise?. Have you ever thought about why? Simple really, it stops your inner voice from coming through. As long as there is chatter, whether external or internal, you don't have to face ?you?. Whatever memories or fears may be lurking in the depths of the subconscious mind can't be heard against the deafening din of 'civilised' life.

Silence Heals

The downside is
, you also can't heal your Self. You suppress all the undigested ?junk food? of your life and keep it in your system. Not a nice thought.

If you want progress, you have to get comfortable with silence at some point ? the sooner the better. But how? Let's face it ? to sit on a mountain, alone in the middle of nowhere where you simply can't help but understand the true depth of just ?being?, is not something you get to do every day.

Apart from turning off radios, phones, TV's
, buzzing PC's ? how can you turn off your buzzing mind?

Here's How!

By doing what my Alexander Technique teacher showed us last week...

Lie on your back , your knees raised and your feet flat on the floor (or mattress). Rest your hands on your tummy and stretch your arms a li.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 02 Dic 2019 08:49:14    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: