Indice del forum

Web Marketing

Forum di discussione sulla paratica di web-marketing online

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

The fact of the matter is that the only way to fully ensure
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Mims

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 02 Dic 2019 08:27:20    Oggetto:  The fact of the matter is that the only way to fully ensure
Descrizione:

The fact of the matter is that the only way to fully ensure your money is safe is to invest it in a currency that will not go down like Gold.

When saving for the future you need to consider what your money will be worth when you get to the stage of retirement. In the coming years it is going to get much more expensive to have the same quality of life as you could have today.

Below is a brief guide to the workings of inflation:

Imagine for a moment that the total money supply in the United States was only $1 Million Dollars. And imagine you owned 10% of it
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, which is $100,000.00 鈥?that would mean you would be extremely wealthy correct?

Now think about your $100,000 and how you would feel if someone increased the money supply by 10 trillion. You would no longer be wealthy. It is a sad fact that over the previous 90 years this exact scenario has occured in over 30 other countries.

We have just given you a short scenario of how exactally inflation works and how it can devestate countries rapidly. Since 2009 our precious dollar has blown up by $2.68 trillion dollars infront of our faces. There are no signs of this inflation coming to an end meaning our dollar is becoming worthless.

The reality with this is that anything paper-based, such as stocks, bonds
, mutual funds etc鈥?are all going to feel the effects of inflation. Therefore, none of these options are safe.

If your IRA or 401k is reliant upon stocks or mutual funds, you can be wiped out overnight, just like so many hard-working people were in 2008.

All of these people would have had no worries if they had put some of their money in precious metals.

when you are dealing with and holding onto treasury notes or bonds you will only get a fixed return each year. As inflation spirals faster than the return on these assets, they become much less valuable.

Buying power is crashing and you can see that with just a quick glance at the factors here. Now when we look at Gold it could be not be any different.

Traditional GOLD IRA – You will not incurr any penatlys or taxes if you transfer from a traditional Gold IRA.

Roth GOLD IRA – You can transfer an existing Roth IRA to a Gold Roth IRA with no penalties or taxes.

401(k) – If your 401k is with a previous employer
, it is eligible to be converted to a Gold IRA.

Gold is by far the safest investment in times like these.

– There are many actual uses that Gold carries throughout the real world in things like satelite navigation units, computers and mobiles. Gold is also used by NASA in their spacecrafts and has extensive uses throughout the industry.

– Gold is a safeguard against irresponsible governments.

– Gold cannot be manufactured.

– Gold has intrinsic value.

– Gold works.

Many countries are now buying Gold

China and India are buying gold like crazy. A whopping 52% of the worlds Gold was consumed by them in 2010. And in 2011, increases in demand from China and India have driven a 7.5 percent increase in demand for gold jewelry during the first half of the year, so people still see it as one of the excellent ways to invest money despite a 25 percent increase in the price.

Bad spellers of the world untie.

Ways to Invest

Global Bag Filter Market Opportunity and Industry Expansion Strategies 2023

by Johnmiller2504 · June 28, 2019

Global bag filter market is estimated to grow at a substantial CAGR of 4.53% by 2023 as the scope
, product types, and its applications are increasing across the globe. A bag filter helps industries to keep a check on air pollution by separating the gas-solid mixture through filtration trapping the air pollutants.

The factors that propel the growth of the bag filter market include rising consciousness regarding airborne infections, increase in the number of coal fired plants, high efficiency, stringent regulatory requirements
, cost-effectiveness, large customer base, high demand from different end-user industries, and growth in cement & mining industry.

Download a Free Sample Report @

Bag filter market may be explored by type, media
, application, and geography. Bag filter market may be explored by type as Reverse-Air, Pulse jet, and Shaker. The 鈥淧ulse Jet鈥?segment led the bag filter market in 2015 and is anticipated to maintain its dominance by 2023. The factors that could be attributed to the growth include lesser capital cost and advancement in design and technology.

Bag filter market could be explored based on media as Woven, Nonwoven
, and Others. The 鈥淣onwoven Media鈥?segment led the bag filter market in 2015 and is anticipated to maintain its dominance by 2023. The key applications that could be explored in the bag filter market include Chemical, Cement, Power Generation, Mining, Municipal Waste
, Pulp & Paper, and Others.

Bag filter market is categorized based on geography into North America, Latin America, Japan, Middle East
, and Africa, Western Europe, Asia Pacific, and Eastern Europe. Asia-Pacific accounted for the major share of the bag filter market in 2014 and will continue to lead in the forecast period. The key factors that could be attributed to the growth of market include a surge in consideration of coal-fired power plants, strict regulations imposed by regional governments to decrease particulate emission from industries
, and development in th.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 02 Dic 2019 08:27:20    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: