Indice del forum

Web Marketing

Forum di discussione sulla paratica di web-marketing online

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

New Research on Low-calorie Food Market Showcases Promising
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Mims

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 30 Ago 2019 08:50:26    Oggetto:  New Research on Low-calorie Food Market Showcases Promising
Descrizione:

New Research on Low-calorie Food Market Showcases Promising Growth by 2019
by kksingha · October 5
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, 2018

As per the World Health Organization (WHO), obesity and overweight conditions in people have resulted in about 44% of diabetes, 7鈥?1% of certain cancers, and 23% of ischaemic heart disease, worldwide. Another disturbing figure released by the WHO shows that around 42 million preschool children were overweight in 2013. Such alarming instances of obesity and overweight issues that often result in chronic maladies such as diabetes have been the single-most important driver of demand in the global low-calorie food market.

Other factors such as a shift towards a sedentary lifestyle on account of work pressure and the rising population of health conscious people too have stimulated demand for low-calorie food having crucial health benefits. A factor restraining the market鈥檚 growth is the high cost of such products, which somewhat hinders their quick offtake. The global market for low-calorie food was worth US$7.419 bn in 2013. Some of the big names operating in the market are Nestle S.A., PepsiCo Inc., Ajinomoto Co., Inc., the Coca-Cola Company, Groupe Danone, Bernard Food Industries, Inc., and Cargill, Inc.

Obtain Report Details @ Asia Pacific to Clock Maximum Growth Rate due to Large Diabetic Population

Geographically, the global market for low-calorie food can be segmented into Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, and the Rest of the World. The U.S. in North America and the U.K. in Europe account for the maximum number of obese people in the world. As a result their markets have raked in strong revenues so far. While North America dominates the global market for low-calorie food, Europe follows next with a substantial market share.

Sucralose Leads Market on Account of its Health Benefits

The global market for low-calorie food can be classified based on various parameters. Depending upon the type of product, for example, it can be classified into saccharin, stevia, cyclamate, aspartame, and sucralose. Among them, sucralose, which is a calorie-free artificial sweetener, is anticipated to outpace all other segments in terms of growth rate. It has already found wide application in a broad range of lower-calorie foods, including fizzy drinks, table top sweeteners, chewing gum, baking mixes, salad dressings, and breakfast cereals. This is because sucralose is mostly rejected by the body and the meagre 8% to 20% is drained through urine. In fact, the European Union鈥檚 Scientific Committee on Food (SCF) has declared sucralose to be completely safe for health after thorough research and studies.

Request For Report Brochure For Latest Industry Insights @ ;rep_id=1871

Besides sucralose, stevia too has been enjoying soaring popularity in the market due to the growing preference of consumers for natural products sans additives. Further, on account of being a cent percent natural sweetener, stevia is giving other high-intensity artificial sweeteners such as aspartame, saccharin, and sucralose a strong competition. Among the three artificial sweeteners, aspartame has found wide applications in different food products.

Application-wise, the market can be divided into food, beverages, healthcare, and tabletop. The use of low-calorie food products in the beverages sector is predicted to exhibit a CAGR of 5.9% during the period between 2014 and 2019.

Global Biometric In Workforce Management record a CAGR of more than 17% by 2019 Technology Articles | August 9, 2016

"The Report Global Biometric in Workforce Management 2015-2019 provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. - MarketResearchReports.biz"

Description

?

Research scope of the global biometric in workforce management market

?

Technavios market research analysts predict the Global Biometric Workforce Management to record a CAGR of more than 17% from 2015 to 2019. The report considers revenues generated from the sales of biometric solutions, including hardware, software, integrated solutions, and services used by enterprises and government organizations to authenticate and monitor employees. Authentication implies identification and access control for premises and system networks while monitoring includes surveillance, time, and attendance.

?

The market is mainly driven by the need for organizations to adopt biometric workforce management to replace traditional security systems. These include PINs, ID cards, passwords, and keys that are traditionally used to record clock in and clock out.

?

Market segmentation of biometrics in workforce management by application

?

Identification

Access control

Monitoring

Biometric access control systems restricts unauthorized access, thus ensuring safety of employees and mitigating the risk of tampering important data. People are granted access only when their identity is confirmed by the information stored in the database of the enterprise. Access control is the fastest growing segment, predicted to reach a market size of more than USD 5.5 billion during the forecast period.

?

Download Detail Report With Complete TOC at: http:www.marketresearchreports.bizsamplesample476923

?

Global biometric market in workforce management by technology

?

Fingerprint identification

Facial recognition

Iris recognition

Others

Fingerprint identification accounts for the larges.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 30 Ago 2019 08:50:26    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: