Indice del forum

Web Marketing

Forum di discussione sulla paratica di web-marketing online

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Given that the monsoon season lasts for a few months in Indi
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Mims

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 02 Dic 2019 09:23:46    Oggetto:  Given that the monsoon season lasts for a few months in Indi
Descrizione:

Given that the monsoon season lasts for a few months in India
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, there are many aspects that need to be looked into while considering home care needs. In fact, it is a good idea to get a professional to do an inspection of your home, old or new, prior to the monsoon and ensure that you find and fix the problems that keep recurring. Once they have been fixed
, after the monsoon, you can plunge into the decoration aspect.

1. Seepage in foundation walls can be due to a leaking downspout. These problems should be corrected before the monsoon. The causes can be many, so corrective action can only be taken when you have determined the cause of the problem. Stop gap measures do not really help, as the problem is likely to recur the next year.

2. Termites are a major problem wherever water leakage or high humidity levels are a feature. They would require professionals to do a really complete job
, but you would need to check the whole house for any signs of termite infestation, which tend to increase during the rainy season.

3. Some easy do-it-yourself remedies for woodwork. Put Camphor in your cupboards, it takes away the moisture and protects your clothes. Neem leaves are also effective against silver fish, which are a common problem in the rainy season. Cloves are an equally effective remedy.

4. Hardwood floors need maintenance during the rainy season. Make sure they are free from moisture and wax them to protect them. Moisture content in hardwood floors tends to make them warp.

5. Carpets
, especially wall-to-wall carpets need to be vacuumed regularly with cleaners that will take away not only the dirt but also the moisture that seeps into the fibers. A good carpet cleaner will also keep them from getting a musty smell. Rugs should be rolled up during the rainy season, as they just get dirty if you use them. Ideally if you can wrap them properly in polyethylene sheets they are saved from water damage and insect infestation as well.

6. Waterproofing of the roof is essential before the onset of monsoon. Check that the drains are not blocked with leaves. Ensure that water is directed away from the foundation. Check the underside of roofs for leakage or water condensation.

7. Walls need to be checked for breakages and seepage. The exterior masonry should be repaired well before the onset of the rains. Paint on the interior walls should be checked for flaking.

8. Ventilation is an important aspect of home care during monsoons. Make sure there is enough cross-ventilation and fresh air coming into your home, otherwise the humidity levels will cause a general feeling of dampness.

9. Tile joints in bathrooms should be checked and kept sealed, especially in apartment complexes.

10. Keeping areas clean can prevent mildew and by ensuring that the moisture content in the air is kept as low as possible. Air conditioners and dehumidifiers are a good way to reduce the humidity levels inside a home
, but the best way to protect upholstery and rugs is sunlight. A good sunning is the best way to keep moisture from creating problems.

11. An investment you can make this year is a tumble dryer. In a country with such an extended monsoon, we should use tumble dryers, not only to ensure that our clothes do not smell because of moisture trapped in the fibres, but hanging clothes inside the house to dry is one of the reasons why the moisture content in so many homes is so many homes is so high. While its wet outside
, you must think of every conceivable way to keep the inside of your home DRY. That solves half the problems that are associated with a prolonged rainy season.

12. Any major work in the home should be done either before the monsoon or after. That is the first basic rule of home d脙茠脝鈥櫭冣€犆⑩偓鈩⒚兤捗⑩偓拧脙鈥毭偮ヽor.

Rekha I Nambiar is an interior designer based in New Delhi,India. She runs her own business in interiors,furniture and home furnishings.

Her work may be viewed at

Her blog is Kadraest drest
Submitted 2018-09-04 11:33:55 Whenever a quantity of people can presently know regarding bitcoin payment processor, comprehension with regard for these becoming totally a legitimate method of reimbursement carries on to become fairly reduced. Crypto currencies usually are noticed getting a specified degree of distress because there are not adequate details available on-line. But with all of the altering globally marketplace
, tons of people have currently discovered you will find actually, tons of benefits to creating utilization of bitcoin payment processor. Within this brief post we will strategy to go more than the attributes of creating utilization of little bit cash in-detail. Market components this kind of as obtaining marketing choices will most likely be discussed, additionally to escrow goods and solutions and feasible shortfalls can also be seen more than. Regardless of its essence, Little bit coin provides us with each other with tons of good elements in extra of standard banking institutions because it allows us ship and will get payments-all across the globe
, with no need to become concerned about transformation costs. Together with this also, bitcoin payment processor may be moved fairly easily, together with also a standard trade requires only ten seconds to complete.

Since it might similarly be useful to mention bitcoin payment processor and its specific systems are all generally evolving? You'll find developments presently becoming produced usually because it pertains to utilization and safety and thus concerning develop the attract of crypto currencies. A few of the primary adv.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 02 Dic 2019 09:23:46    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: